CCREF is seeking researchers with recent work to present at the USCC Conference in January 2019
The Composting Council Research & Education Foundation is dedicated to supporting scientific research. Let us know if you would like to be part of the Foundation's research session at COMPOST2019. Submit your research topic by June 30th.
The list of research topics below match the areas of interest identified by the Trustees. However, all topics are welcome. Preference will be given to peer reviewed papers:
- Air Emissions from Compost Facilities
- Carbon Storage in Soils Using Compost Collection
- Water Conservation Using Compost
- Testing Protocols for Feedstocks & Finished Compost
- Compost Use in Green Infrastructure
- Disease Suppression from Compost Use
- Food Safety Modernization Act Requirements
- Facility Construction and Protection to Ground Water
- Nutrient Content of Storm Water from Compost Facilities
- PFC Content of Compost or Storm Water from Compost Facilities
Please submit your research topic here by June 30, 2018
Be sure to check the box that indicates you want to be considered for the CCREF-hosted section.